We provide a range of security accessories to offer the ideal solution to a wide array of security requirements that our clients may have, including:
- Coin Counters
- Cash Trolleys
- Security Mirrors
- Secure Mailboxes
- Counterfeit Detectors
- Till Units
- Security Doors
Please get in touch to discuss your business security or home security requirements today!
These units can be installed through counters and external and internal walls, at any convenient height. The front face of the unit has a flange which masks irregular edges of openings in the wall, which are also designed to dissipate energy onto the surrounding wall in the event of a physical attack to the outer door. When lowered they become convenient shelves from which to lift heavy containers into or out of the unit.
AsSec Manual Bulk Transfer Unit
- Approved for newer, larger CIT boxes
- High security
- Easy install
- Manual with lever control
- Tested to ballistic attack BS 5051 part 1 (G2/S86), BS EN 1522 (FB4/FSG)
The AsSec Vision Panels can be fitted to internal and external walls or security doors and provide protection against physical attack and theft.
Strategically placed, our extensive range of security mirrors are used to improve security, safety and operational efficiency in a diverse range of environments.Our mirrors are used in factories to warehouses, on shop floors and in hospitals, in police stations and prisons – our convex mirrors eliminate blind spots and improving surveillance where visibility is poor.
AsSec Individual Post Boxes
A design led mailbox range suitable for all walks of life whilst meeting the high expectations of our busy lifestyles in the 21st century.Inspired by our customers continued feedback our mailboxes follow the trends of design, security and customer requirements.
The AsSec cash counter provides a simple, fast and accurate way to automate counting of notes and coins. The cash counter is highly accurate and eliminates human error, saving you time.
- Provides a simple, fast and accurate way to automate counting of notes and coins
- Counts a cash drawer in less then 60 seconds
- Eliminates human error, and the need for double-checking
- Dual currency & language (14 currencies & 12 languages)
The AsSec 870 Coin Sorter is mains operated with an LED display and provides a simple, fast and accurate way to automate counting of sterling coins, with a counting speed of 216 coins per minute and a receiving slot capacity of 80-250 coins.This highly accurate system of counting coins eliminates human error and the need for double-checking - saving you time.
- Mains operated with an LED display
- Automatic sterling coin sorter and counter
- Hopper capacity 350-400 coins
- Counting speed 216 coins per min
- Receiving slot capacity 80-250 coins
Small, compact and reliable forgery detection unit with a large, easy to read LCD display. The unit will automatically count the denomination and value of the notes as they pass through the sensor. If any notes are found to be counterfeited, the unit will emit an audible alarm.
- Banknotes can presented in any direction
- Detection speed of <0.5 seconds per note
- Lithium battery or mains power
- 2D size detection
- Ultraviolet detection
- Magnetic ink detection
- Metal thread
- Infrared accurate detection
The AsSec "DC" Counterfeit Banknote Detector allows you to detect forged notes by using its powerful 9W UV lamp for UV detection of banknote security features.
- Powerful UV Detection, with 9W UV Lamp
- Compact design that’s easy to use
- Low-cost, effective solution
Till drawer units are metal or wooden and have 2-4 lockable drawers fitted with inserts and 1 lockable bottom cupboard.The bottom cupboard can be altered to match individual requirements such as fitting a lockable metal coffer inside or drilling holes into the side to allow for electric cables.
Custom made to suit existing structural opening for use as security doors, escape doors, fire doors, personnel etc.
All doors are tested to the specified fire, security and safety standards.
- 2mm folded frame with fixing plates
- 1.6mm double skinned pan construction door leaf
- Composite wood core Dufalyne infill
- Full length folded and welded integral anti-jemmystrip
- Stainless steel butt hinges
Security at the point of sale is becoming increasingly vital to all retailers. Associated Security have recognised this need and developed the Flip Lid Skimmer, which ensures that both checkout staff and cash are protected.
- Robust steel construction
- Drawer status micro switch
- Heavy duty latching mechanism
- Unique ‘skimming’ note compartment
- Steel drop box for note storage
- Steel face plate
- Radial pin tumbler lock
Theft from retailers is on the increase and it is vital that the daily takings are securely protected from an opportunist thief. Associated Security recognises this problem and has developed units that restricts a thief’s access to the cash whilst in the drawer and during transportation.
A compact cash drawer which offers high capacity storage and the ability to internally skim high value notes with every transaction.
- Robust steel construction
- Steel ball bearing runners
- Drawer status micro switch
- Unique internal skimming note compartment
- Internal secure note storage box
- Metal fabricated insert
- Safe Deposit Centres
- Strong Rooms, Vault Design & Installation
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Strong Room Doors
- Fire Rated Steel Doors
- Till Solutions
- Safe Locks
- Reconditioned Safes
- Bespoke Solutions
- Bespoke Steel Doors
- Access Control & Door Locks
- Air Tube Systems
- Cash Management Solutions
- ATM Protection
- Security Accessories
- Key Control