Keeping keys safe and secure is vital for the security of your valuables. Having a method of key control in place ensures that you can maintain total accountability of keys and prevent unauthorised access. We have a wide range of key control options available. If you can’t see exactly what you need here, get in touch with a member of our team who will be happy to help!
We have a large range of key cabinets available, in sizes to hold anywhere from two keys to 1000 keys.Depending on the size of the cabinet, they can be wall mounted or floor standing, with coloured adjustable hooks and numbered strips for easy labelling and organising.
Deeper cabinets are also available to accommodate bunches of keys.
Locking options available are digital locks, mechanical combination locks or key locks.
An electronic key management system which ensure you know where keys are at all times.
- An affordable, stand-alone electronic key management and tracking system
- Once attached to an iFob with a security seal, individual keys or keysets are assigned a specific receptor within the cabinet and locked in place until released by an authorized user
- No requirement for network connection or PC, mainsoperated with optional battery backup
- Safe Deposit Centres
- Strong Rooms, Vault Design & Installation
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Strong Room Doors
- Fire Rated Steel Doors
- Till Solutions
- Safe Locks
- Reconditioned Safes
- Bespoke Solutions
- Bespoke Steel Doors
- Access Control & Door Locks
- Air Tube Systems
- Cash Management Solutions
- ATM Protection
- Security Accessories
- Key Control