At Associated Security, we ensure that our clients are offered a highly comprehensive security solution to ideally meet their requirements, and that means providing solutions for safeguarding both your assets and cash. Cash machines provide an attractive target to thieves, and as such they can be particularly vulnerable to attack. Not only that, but members of staff and CIT companies replenishing ATM's can also be at risk.
Because of these threats, we have added a number of comprehensive ATM protection solutions available and can even offer you bespoke solutions, helping clients reduce the impact of attacks on their business.
For a quotation, or further information, please get in touch with a member of our team on 0161 832 2777.
Our new innovation is an ATM plinth which will collapse on impact of an external attack, moving the ATM out of immediate danger. Once the ATM plinth has collapsed a metal cover will drop to stop any thieves climbing into the vacant hole maintaining the banks security.
- Heavy duty design
- Ram resist technology
- Suits all ATM types, floor types and conditions
- Can be re-used after an attack
- Can be re-used if the ATM is relocated
Our ATM pods provide an added layer of security for the ATM and staff during CIT deliveries.
- A bespoke ATM pod made to specific customer sizes depending on number of ATMs housed
- Manufactured to grade IV specification
- The unit is 5 sided consisting of wall & roof panels that can be installed easily on site
- Available with variety of locking options - key, combination, digital and biometric locks
- Handle and lock on inside for added security when loading ATMs
- Option of interlock between main door and ATM doors
Our Sophisticated interlocking bars ensure that no more than one door can ever be opened at the same time whilst replenishing the ATM.ATMs are often the weakness in many Retail Banking outlets. They hold high volumes of cash and in most instances they are located in the exterior of the building making them an easy target for attack.
Our inner locking bars are comprised of a set of four interlocking doors connected by a sophisticated electronic locking system that ensures that no more than one door – accessing one of four cash cassettes – can ever be open at the same time. Once closed, no door can be reopened until a pre-set time has elapsed.
Anti explosion mats successfully defuse attacks using Gas and other explosives. They take the impact and reduce the pressure within the ATM, leaving your ATM even after an attack.
Our AsSec Anti-explosion mats reduce the destructive effects of an explosion, protecting your premises, the cash stored within your ATM and protecting your staff and customers.
Our high-security anti-explosion mats ensure that:
• The door of the safe remains closed
• Neighboring apparatus and parts of the civil structure remain intact
• Reduced risk of health hazards otherwise caused by explosion's destructive force
• Money stored in the ATM remains protected
• Repeated failures scare away potential bank robbers
- Safe Deposit Centres
- Strong Rooms, Vault Design & Installation
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Strong Room Doors
- Fire Rated Steel Doors
- Till Solutions
- Safe Locks
- Reconditioned Safes
- Bespoke Solutions
- Bespoke Steel Doors
- Access Control & Door Locks
- Air Tube Systems
- Cash Management Solutions
- ATM Protection
- Security Accessories
- Key Control